řídící systémy: Heidenhain, Sinumerik, případně další
operační systémy: Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian a další
Jak to funguje?
do systému se přidá MIME typ (není vyžadováno)
do prohlížeče souborů přidáme „akci“ (není vyžadováno)
pro odesílání dat slouží program napsaný v jazyce Python 2 s využitím QT4, nebo jeho variace integrovaná do prohlížeče souborů(Nemo), kdy lze odesílat dvěma kliky, nebo jednodušší varianta bez gui (bash skript), také vyžadující pouze pravý klik > odeslat , hotovo
pro příjem dat slouží dvouvláknový program napsaný v jazyce Python 2 s využitím QT4
má omezení -nd = není dovoleno dále šířit derivativní práce, tzn. můžete si cokoliv upravit, přepsat – pro sebe
pokud s tímto nesouhlsíte…
Kde to je?
zájemcům zašlu požadovanou variantu výměnou za pár fotek jejich stroje (nejlépe se souhlasem ke zveřejnění) a třeba krátkou historii mašiny, pokud je zajímavá, nebo nějaký ten servisní manuál, nebo nějaké poznámky k datovým přenosům 📸+📝 > 📧 = 💿
Yay, another nice port to have..
Adafruit lib is better for number of reasons..at least for me 😁
– notes: check esp8266 i2c speed setting in your version of the Adafruit library
if there is no setting in your version, like in my old ones, insert these lines into Adafruit_SSD1306.cpp file, into the fuction which does display init ->
void Adafruit_SSD1306::display(void), pick some line above the „// I2C“ comment, or if u dont know..just leave it or google it.. #ifdef ESP8266 // set speed for ESP devices
I am using IRremote Arduino library for some time and have found that it did not compile on STM32F103 board because of different timers. I was looking for some port for STM32F1xx and found only one guy who tried to port it, but it was not working for him..
..tried to fix his code with no success..
..so i forked IRremote Arduino library repo and ported it myself 😎
Friend brought his turntable not working.. It was old Omnitronic DD-2250 poor thing, no reasonable spare parts available, of course..🎉 Problem was broken wire of primary coil in mains transformer..♻🆗🚮
So i replaced the old double secondary transformer with single secondary toroidal one(~10€), plus DC-DC supply with LM2596(<2€).. 🆒
The switching-mode power supply is adjusted @ 15V DC and connected just where the original AC wires were plugged, counting with voltage drops on rectifying diodes and stabilizer LM7812.. Reason was to modify as little as possible to keep things simple.. I was shocked by tremendous 400mA current when i stopped the motor with two fingers..😂😂😂😂😂🤣
Normal spinning took only 80mA, its so greeeeenNNN!!!✅♿ 🤣
(measures were done DC powered @ 29.5V and 15V) Update: Its still working after half of year..💪🎶🔊
I have plans to use most of these ICs @ 12MHz SPI so i made proper shield instead of breadboard because some guy found it too noisy to work properly that way(link at bottom).
The shield is drilled a bit off axis as i did make it fast with 550W handheld drill 😛
First tests with built in libraries reach sort of low speeds, probably due to latency growing with bus speed, getting ~20kB/s with byte transfer for both writing and reading @ 12MHz and ~50kB/s for 4MHz SPI 🙄
23LCV512-I/P 64kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI – TESTED WORKING up to 12MHz
IP12B256I-TU 32kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI
IP12B512C-TU 64kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI
todo: # do some more tests..speed!!!
# find fastest library or make own, this guy juiced off ~120kB/s
i did lol on whole thread how the guys grew up the code and made it far more complex
with weird function names for motor movement as well 😀
they forgot that Arduinos have only 2KB SRAM(most of units sold) for whole project
so we cannot spent huge part of it to make work single part 😀
the idea of the original code is far better than the complex mess from the coolguys..
its not generally wrong to use digitalWrite and its not necessary to use direct port manipulation like tha guys recommended because of the sequential type of the movement..
main problem of the original code is that there is attempt to be correct and make steps somewhat aligned to time with 4x digitalWrite in a row so it delays the desired change of state by variable but repeating amount of time 😀
correct is that there is just one change per the substep and make timing between these same way as datasheet says..
to be fine we must also introduce possibility to add sort of delay between the steps with all coils off as the original code makes stepper pretty hot after a while of high speed..
we should also care of full step and wave drive techniques so we can reach higher speeds than with halfsteps in the original code.. meh..
also i did get from 190 bytes of precious SRAM usage(serialPrint and so on) of the original code(not to mention the coolguys memory bombz lol) to 9 bytes (!) least for working code and 11 bytes in my „light“ version with no precise timing, just the steps and sort of „speed“ (aka delay) 😀
with timing mem usage is somewhat higher because of storing time variables as float type..
this can be partially lowered as we can fiddle with memory storing.. 😀
here is version 0.9.0 beta for testing.. eats 11Bytes of SRAM 😀
+ half steps both directions
+++ wave drive!!!
+ ability to set speed
+ full torque for testing
* be cautious with the testing full torque halfstep function, theres need to use stepper_sleep() func after >ending< sequence of these or even single step to turn coils off -> less heat.. its not used in demo code in loop() section. you have to add call to that func to test.. also its good to call stepper_sleep() before to ensure that all OUTs are LOW..