..as i sometimes do run out of memory on my arduino projects i did search for some other options than reducing amounts of data used..
For example in my recent project with display a display buffer does eat 1024 bytes of 2048 bytes total so there is not much SRAM to work with for the rest of the sketch..
23LCV512-I/P 64kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI
IP12B256I-TU 32kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI
IP12B512C-TU 64kx8bit SRAM 20MHz SPI
read/write operations with modified library
read/write simpler way directly from sktech, without library
update 29/3/2017: ICs ARRIVED!
..i wanted small portable oscilloscope for many years..
..found some parts, made some code.. and.. voila
- based on Arduino, runs on all with 2kB SRAM or more
- uses own modified Adafruit lib
- own custom made menu with animations
- can save values on SD
- can send values over serial
- serial monitor reacts to cls commands +can save output to SD
- lots of options to set
- tons of other batshit u will luv
- single scope
- dual scope
- time collect
- 1 to 8 channel bar meter
- advanced serial monitor
* still under development, current version is 0.99-2
* complete package with libs for download will be here soon.
Friend who has a shop called me that his computer used as cash register has a black screen.. a PSU in oldish office computer have failed and been replaced by proper unit
Worse thing is that i’m not able to fix the original one..
update 2/2017: the duct-taped PSU is still on top of the machine..
15.října byla v noci pořádná mlha, nápad s laserem na sebe nenechal dlouho čekat..
..narozdíl od silničářů se už těším na noční sněžení